- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Now that summer is nearing the halfway point, most homeowners are scrambling a bit to finish up all of their ongoing home improvement projects, but even if you haven't started on any of yours yet, it isn't too late. While most homeowners tend to focus on making improvements outside of the house during this time of year […]Read More
If you think of your home's electrical system as if it were a circulatory system, your wiring would like be the arteries and veins, but your electrical panel would definitely be the beating heart. Your electrical panel is responsible for taking in power from the line outside your home and distributing it throughout your home where it needs to be. […]Read More